Why Choose this Course?
This Safety Licence is designed to educate you on the critical safety aspects, the basic Duty of Care requirements, Safe Pad Holding plus some never ever’s when teaching Boxing Pad Work for Fitness or Boxing Pad Work for Ring Fighting. Achieving a 100% pass in the online exam confirms you are aware of many common, potentially dangerous and legal liable situations that can occur whilst teaching Pad Work.
This Licence is recommended for Personal Trainers, PE Instructors, Martial Arts Instructors, Coaches, Fighters, Pad Holders and Gym Owners. This Certification assumes you already know how to hold pads for paying clients, wrap hands, teach footwork, teach 8 basic punches and perform warm-ups relevant to boxing.
A 100% pass rate is required – you may resit the exam as many times as you wish, however a 100% pass is required to download the Safety Certificate. If you have no prior learning as outlined above then we highly recommend that you attend a 1 day, face to face PUNCHFIT® LEVEL 1 pad work accreditation course.
Personal Trainers, Fitness Instructors, PE Instructors, Martial Arts Instructors, Coaches, Fighters, Pad Holders and Gym Owners.
This Licence can be the minimum requirement for Insurance Companies.
This Licence can also be used to recap, refresh and reinforce the safety aspects and Duty of Care that you have learnt if you have completed one of our Face to Face Courses.
What you will learn
This Punchfit® Safety Licence is a Pad Holder Duty of Care Syllabus certification which includes:
- SAFE client control
- SAFE protective requirement
- SAFE padwork position
- SAFE technique application to equipment
- SAFE position of pad holding
- SAFE control of powerful clients
- SAFE precautions for evasion drills
- SAFE technique correction
- SAFE training of minors
- SAFE alternatives for minor pad work
- SAFE placement of equipment
- SAFE floor space requirements
- SAFE hygiene practice
- SAFE warm up requirements
- SAFE management of work loads
- SAFE incorporation of strength & conditioning
- SAFE equipment evaluation
- SAFE pad work combinations