Course Information for: Padholder Duty of Care Licence
- Achieving a 100% pass in the online exam confirms you are aware of many common potentially dangerous and legal liable situations that can occur whilst teaching fitness pad work.
- It’s anticipated this Punchfit® Safety Licence should meet and exceed your Employer’s/ Insurer’s requirements. Always check this is the case by receiving confirmation in writing prior to commencing work.
- This online certification should fill in any knowledge gaps in your prior learning, involving safe and unsafe pad work practices.
- Successful completion of this certification will greatly enhance your knowledge and duty of care confidence in conjunction with a Punchfit® fitness pad work accreditation or Punchfit® 50 combinations book purchase.
- This Safety Licence is accepted as proof of being a professional industry participant for wholesale supply of boxing equipment from Punch® Equipment online.
- Once this Licence expires, it can be re-purchased (must complete exam) for only $20
- SAFE client control
- SAFE protective requirement
- SAFE padwork position
- SAFE technique application to equipment
- SAFE position of pad holding
- SAFE control of powerful clients
- SAFE precautions for evasion drills
- SAFE technique correction
- SAFE training of minors
- SAFE alternatives for minor pad work
- SAFE placement of equipment
- SAFE floor space requirements
- SAFE hygiene practice
- SAFE warm up requirements
- SAFE management of work loads
- SAFE incorporation of strength & conditioning
- SAFE equipment evaluation
- SAFE pad work combinations
- This Safety Licence is designed to recap, refresh and reinforce critical safety aspects and your duty of care during Boxing Pad Work sessions for Fitness or Ring Fighting.
- This Licence is recommended for Personal Trainers, PE Instructors, Martial Arts Instructors, Coaches, Fighters, Pad Holders and Gym Owners.
- This Certification assumes you already know how to hold pads for paying clients, wrap hands, teach footwork, teach 8 basic punches and perform warm-ups relevant to boxing.
- A 100% pass rate is required – you may resit the exam as many times as you wish, however a 100% pass is required to download the Safety Certificate.
- If you have no prior learning as outlined above then we highly recommend that you attend a 1 day, face to face PUNCHFIT® LEVEL 1 pad work accreditation course.
Certification and Course benefits
This Punchfit® Safety Licence is a Pad Holder Duty of Care Syllabus certification.
This PadHolder Safety Licence is designed to recap, refresh and reinforce critical safety aspects and your duty of care during boxing pad work sessions for Fitness or Ring Fighting.
Successful completion of this Licence will greatly enhance your knowledge and duty of care confidence.
This online certification should fill in any knowledge gaps in your prior learning involving safe and unsafe pad work practices.
After completeing the Punchfit safety certificate I feel more confident teaching boxing to my clients. thank you Punchfit!
I enjoyed learning more about safety concepts and ill use these techniques with clients to keep them safe. great course, highly recommend. questions are easy to understand and it took me about a hour. Thanks!
Quick course that gets you upto speed on safe padwork. great little course that does not take long at all. Ill be recommending to my friends. cheers
Loved doing it online as finding it hard to get a face to face course due to work commitments! Highly recomend