- Automatically adds you to Is your Trainer Qualified? directory service on www.punchfit.com.au
- Unlimited access to Punch Equipment®’s wholesale prices so you can on-sell to your clients
- Gives you access to our Club Punchfit® Memberships
- successfully completed the two courses; Punchfit Trainer Course Level 1 and Punchfit Trainer Course Level 2
- has a Club Punchfit® Membership
Once you complete one of courses you become legible for the following:
In consideration of the license fee (per club address), after successful certification in our Punchfit® Trainer Course Level 1 and Punchfit® Trainer Course Level 2, your club is able to access PUNCHTV.com to view the Super Session – a highly comprehensive tutorial.
The Super Session is released at the beginning of every month, except December.
Any person that has:
Yes the Club Punchfit® Commercial and Club Punchfit® PT Licence includes ‘best-buy’ exclusive registered wholesale access online at www.punchequipment.com. See the examples below on how you can further your income by becoming a re-seller.
Sell for AUD RRP $99.99 per pair
(P.O.A for wholesale at www.punchequipment.com)
Sell for AUD RRP $14.99 per pair
(P.O.A for wholesale at www.punchequipment.com)
In becoming a Club Punchfit® member, the applicant or corporation acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions and acknowledges that a contract arises between the purchaser of the Club Punchfit IP Licence as (‘you’, ‘your’) and Punchfit® Global Pty Ltd (‘us’):
1) Upon successful application and in return for payment , you may use the following trade marks in Australia only, in association with your personal training business or gym:
(a) A Club Punchfit® PT Membership gives access to the following marks:
i) “ Punchfit®” WORD MARK – trade mark registration 1114604
ii) “Authentic Punchfit® Trainer” LOGO trade mark
iii) “Punchfit® Trainer NAME may be used as a social media name
(Face Book, Twitter, You Tube, Instagram, Pinterest etc) in conjunction with the area you work in
(e.g: Punchfit Trainer-Gympie | Punchfit Trainer-Gold Coast | Punchfit Trainer-Surfers Paradise)
however you can not use the name Punchfit as your social media name (e.g: Punchfit-Gympie)
(b) A Club Punchfit® GYM Membership gives access to the following marks:
i) ‘Authentic Punchfit® Safety Starts Here’ LOGO – trade mark registration 1307118
ii) “ Punchfit®” WORD MARK- trade mark registration 1114604
iii) “G.X.®” LOGO – trade mark registration 1276361
iv) ‘GROUPX®’ WORD MARK – trade mark registration 1242258
(hereinafter jointly and severally referred to as ‘the trade marks’).
2) If utilising the trade marks, you agree to use in accordance with any specific directions given by us at any time in our sole discretion by written notice to you. Such direction may include but not be limited to:
(a) The removal from a form of advertising or sponsorship; and
(b) A modification to the way in which one or all of the trade marks have been displayed.
3) You agree that in utilising the trade marks, you will not in any way amend, modify or alter the trade marks except as reasonably required to incorporate into your branding of your business and subject to Clause 2 contained herein. You further agree that you will not claim any right or goodwill in the trade marks or any mark that is substantially identical or deceptively similar to the trade marks or any other trade mark owned by Punch International Pty Ltd. You acknowledge that by virtue of this agreement, Punchfit Global Pty Ltd grants you a non-exclusive and revocable licence to use the trade marks and we may licence use of the trade marks to a competitor of yours. You are not entitled to grant any sub- licence or other interest, nor deal with the trade marks in form whatsoever.
4) You acknowledge that the rights granted under this agreement do not constitute a franchise system and the Franchising Code of Conduct does not apply to this agreement or the transactions contemplated by this agreement. You further acknowledge and agree that the relationship between the parties pursuant to this Agreement is of licensor and licensee and is not one of principal and agent nor employer and employee. By virtue of this clause, you acknowledge that you cannot pass yourself of as or to be Punchfit Global Pty Ltd or any related entity, an employee, agent or representative of and you have no power to bind us to any contractual arrangement.
5) As a pre-condition to your use of any of the trade marks, you agree that any goodwill accrued from your use of the trade marks solely vests with Punch International Pty Ltd and to this agree to do all things necessary, including signing of any documentation, in order for Punch International Pty Ltd to further ensure it’s right in this regard. We reserve the right to immediately terminate your membership, without recourse to you under contract or tort, if in our sole and absolute discretion you bring us or any related entity into disrepute via yours, your employees and/or contractors actions.
6) The Club Punchfit® GYM Membership provides you with one Licence per program per corporate address. Each program purchased is independent of any other program purchased. The equipment for each program is specified in your letter of offer.
7) Club Punchfit® Member discounts apply to the recommended retail price on all courses run by Punchfit Global Pty Ltd. Corporate rates, sale rates, early bird and other specials are specifically excluded. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. ‘Best buy wholesale rates known as “reseller Pricing”, as noted on our official price list, on ALL of Punch Equipment will be made exclusively available via the punchequipment website . Access to and purchasing of Punch Equipment and merchandise at ‘best buy reseller wholesale’ rates is available via www.punchequipment.com website only and is subject to our terms of trade noted on that website. You must login to through the “wholesale button” area using the uniquely coded login details provided by us to you email email@example.com if you require more info. We specifically reserve the right to limit the amount of products sold in any period of time in our sole and absolute discretion.
8) You may terminate your Membership at any time by writing to: Club Punchfit, 29 Central Drive, Burleigh Heads, Qld 4220 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to terminate your membership at any time for any reason in our sole and absolute discretion by providing 30 days notice to you.
9) The membership benefits as provided under this agreement are only available to you whilst membership fees are paid and up-to-date.
10) Membership and the associated fees is valid on a ongoing until cancelled basis. A cancellation letter to Punchfit global P/l
29 Central Drive, Burleigh Heads 4220 or email email@example.com giving 30 days notice to cancel the billing.
11) Should you decide to cancel your membership, you are required to declare to Punchfit Global Pty Ltd in writing or via email that you have removed and ceased to use or display any and all of the trade marks from any form of use with your business, within 30 days from the expiry of your membership.
12) Suspension/cancellation- Club Punchfit® Memberships may be suspended/cancelled and notified by email for the following reasons (but not limited to)
-Bankruptcy of the member /corporation
-Insanity or mental health issues resulting in member bringing the IP into disrepute.
-Breech of the coaches code of conduct
-Members/Corporations making false assertions of qualifications
-Non financial with license fees by more than 30 days
-distributing, scanning ,uploading ,and or sharing of Licensed club membership Ip and training methods
-Rebadging and or plagiarism of Club memberships training methods and Ip .
13) It is solely your responsibility to inform Punchfit Global Pty Ltd of any changes to your personal details. Club Punchfit accepts no responsibility for members not receiving their supersessions or Pt updates, invitations, or other promotional material if incorrect details are provided or Club Punchfit is not notified of any change in personal details.
14) Club Punchfit® GYM Membership: Each Gym membership must be in the name of the corporation. The weekly membership fee for monthly supersession access and webinar is per corporation address- sharing or multiple use of the copyright and licenced material to other unlicenced club addresses may result in legal action .
15) Club Punchfit® reserves the right to refuse membership to the program; suspend, terminate or change the program or terminate any individual at the sole and absolute discretion of the Club Punchfit Auditor. If your membership has been suspended you will be notified in writing or via email.
16) Club Punchfit® PT Membership: Each membership must be in the name of a natural person only for a PT membership. Only the named person is entitled to the membership benefits provided in being a Club Punchfit® member and multiple persons cannot operate under a single membership. We reserve the right to immediately terminate your membership, without recourse to you under contract or tort, if we suspect that your membership is not solely being utilised by you.
17) You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified us: (a) against all actions, claims, liabilities, expenses, losses, damages and costs (on a solicitor and own client basis and whether incurred by or awarded against us) that we may sustain or incur whether directly or indirectly from:
i) any wilful, unlawful or negligent acts or omissions by you or your personnel arising out of or in relation to the this agreement, including, but not limited to, claims by third parties and whether they are made in contract or in tort;
ii) a breach by you and/or your personnel of your obligations under this agreement.
18) To the extent permitted by law in no circumstances will we be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss arising in relation to this agreement, including without limitation for loss of profits or loss of business.
19) We cannot guarantee that we will not need to add to, change or remove, conditions of membership, including but not limited to this terms and conditions and the services and facilities offered by us as a Club Punchfit® member from time to time. Any such additions, deletions or changes will be notified to you in writing or via email from time to time by us to your last known address in writing or by phone with at least 30 days notice.
20) Where a provision is deemed to be invalid or unenforceable by the courts the provisions will be deleted from this agreement but such deletion will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. This agreement is subject to Australian Law and the Courts of Queensland will have jurisdiction over any disputes in relation to it.
21) We reserve the right at any time, after the minimum period on a contract, to increase the fees to be charged, and will use reasonable endeavours to give written notice to the most current address you have supplied at least 30 days prior to this occurring. You will be taken to have received notices sent to your latest address given to us on the second business day after we post them.
22) All fees payable under this agreement are “GST inclusive”. If the rate at which GST is charged changes then the fees payable under the contract will increase or decrease by the amount by which GST increases or decreases.
CLUB PUNCHFIT® PT MEMBERSHIP
Provides professional access to PunchTV to keep your clients engaged on a weekly basis and take the hassle out of formulating a safe and interesting weekly training syllabus.