(AIF member discounts available-contact your Scout Leader for code)
DURATION: 8 Hours
ACCREDITATION: 8 CECs (Fitness Australia) | 10 CPDs (NZ REPs)
RECOMMENDED FOR: Personal Trainers with no formal qualifications in pad work to experienced trainers expanding their skills portfolio into boxing.
This course is the first level of Punchfit®’s boxing courses and is the pre-requisite to attending more advanced programs. The Punchfit® Trainer Course Level 1 focuses on the trainer’s techniques in teaching boxing and using pads. You will learn to teach boxing and learn pad work techniques, covering the 6 basic punches, building to over 20 authentic boxing combinations, with a focus on training skills so you can start conducting boxing pad work safely, offering fun and innovative fitness sessions for you and your clients.
$329.00 $299.00 you can obtain AIF discounts (for members) please contact your Scout Leader for discount code.
Duration is 8 hours.
- The correct technique for the 6 basic punches
- Essential fist to pad positions, footwork, timing and correct angles of punches
- The correct pad positions and correct technique for the pad holder
- Duty of care and safety considerations
- Over 20 authentic boxing combinations with pad work to match
- Personal training, group fitness class structures and drills
- Other essential skills and techniques to offer your clients fun, safe innovative boxing pad work sessions
- Fitness Australia 8 CECs and REPs NZ 10 CPD’s
- Punchfit® “Qualified Trainer” directory registration (hosted at www.punchfit.com.au)
- Unlimited gear at wholesale prices from the fitness industry’s premium boxing brand: Punch Equipment®
- 1 x Digital Authentic Punchfit® Certificate
- 1 x 24 page Supplementary Manual
- Ability to purchase AAA Commercial Grade Punch® Course Equipment (to be used on the day) at greatly reduced prices