VALUED AT: $150.00
(AIF member discounts available)
DURATION: 4.5 Hours
ACCREDITATION: 3 CECs Fitness Australia
RECOMMENDED FOR: Group Fitness Instructors (and Personal Trainers) who want to incorporate boxing, kickboxing and MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) fitness techniques into their sessions using the unique Punchfit® ManShield™.
This is a fantastic course and is highly recommended for minimal skill level and maximum group fitness workout.
Punchfit GROUPX® Combat Level 1 is accredited through Fitness Australia and earns you 3 CECs – Group exercise accreditation.
The duration is 4.5 hours. When combined with our Punchfit® GROUPX® Combat Level 1B Course on the one day you will earn 7 CECs collectively.
- Fun, safe authentic boxing techniques and combinations to facilitate challenging group fitness programs using a unique GROUPX® Man Shield (Patent & registered Design Pending)
- How to meet your duty of care requirements
- How to deliver two Punchfit® GROUPX® Combat Level 1 formats including warm up drills and conditioning exercises
- Get your boxers into correct stance and moving with correct footwork
- The 6 basic punches in boxing, body rips, elbows, knees, push kicks and round kicks
- How to hold and coach holding the GROUPX® Man Shield™ correctly
- How to tailor your sessions to the varied fitness and skill level of participants in your classes
- How to adapt the program to “in the gym” and self training